We are looking to expand our GBAMB executive team!
Do you enjoy supporting other moms and building community? Are you passionate about the Green Bay Area and the moms who live here? The Green Bay Area Moms Blog team is growing, and we are looking for a local mom to join our growing team as Sales Director! This is a flexible, part-time, commission based position.
Application deadline is Monday, May 14th.
- Manage existing partnerships with brands and businesses that target GBAMB’s audience, defined as parents residing in or traveling to Northeast Wisconsin, including all communication with regards to active or potential advertising
- Establish new partnership opportunities with local brands in Northeast Wisconsin by responding to all incoming advertising / press inquiries and following up on new leads provided by business owners and/or writers
- Create strategic advertising campaigns that meet the needs of each client and achieve stated ROI (i.e. clicks, impressions, sales, general brand awareness, etc)
- Execute all aspects of all advertising campaigns (e.g. initiate invoicing process, receive image(s) from advertiser, coordinate with writers of sponsored posts, plan social media posts, communicate outstanding items to client, etc)
- Continually monitor GBAMB’s Media Kit for necessary updates, outdated data and messaging
- As needed and as relevant, assist in selling sponsorship packages for events, noting that this is primarily relevant for annual advertisers and/or sales leads that also intend to purchase digital advertising
- Monitor performance throughout campaign lifecycle, immediately alert business owners and/or client to any potential issues and provide post-campaign report at the conclusion of each project
- Respond to emails in a timely manner (12-24 hours ideal, 48 hours max) – applicable Monday-Friday only
- Represent GBAMB in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Impeccable attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines and follow through on commitments
- Excellent writing, project management and communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of WordPress and social media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Knowledge of FTC guidelines, online marketing and SEO
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Passion for the mission of GBAMB, its readership, its events and its clients
Email us a cover letter and resume to [email protected]!