Bloom :: An Event for New and Expectant Moms is right around the corner! In case you were still on the fence about attending, we have the Top Five Reasons to buy your ticket today!
5. Connect with other moms and make new friends! Whether you are a 1st time mom, a mom of four, or considering expanding your family through pregnancy, surrogacy, fostering, or adoption, you are welcome. A little shy? Grab your friend, mom, sister, husband, or partner. Yes, the morning is geared towards new and expecting moms, but moms need a support system. Why would BLOOM be any different? A little shy and don’t have anyone to bring with? Study my picture at the bottom of this post and find me. I would love to meet and learn more about you! Breakfast pastries (THANK YOU SHELLATES!), coffee and juice will be available. Perfect for a morning of mingling and celebrating motherhood!
4. Connect with local resources. We will have tables covering postpartum anxiety/depression, motherhood groups, home organization, childcare, beauty, food & shopping solutions. Visit with and learn from our table sponsors. Beautycounter, Costco, Festival Foods, Kindercare, MOM 2 MOM Oshkosh, MOPS, & thirty-one. Not only will we have tables with relevant information, we will also have a panel of experts. Topics to be covered include pediatric allergies & asthma, postpartum depression/anxiety, nutrition, breastfeeding/lactation, and childcare. Get your questions answered!
3. Opportunity to tour Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Fox Valley. As parents in northeast Wisconsin, we are beyond fortunate to have a top-notch medical facility right in our backyard.
2. The giveaways! The value of the giveaways is approaching $1,000! Each attendee will receive five raffle tickets to put toward the giveaways that they desire. Buy your ticket prior to Friday, May 5th and receive an additional three raffle tickets! Our giveaway partners have really been generous! Angelcare, Copper Rock Coffee, Diaper Dabbler, LILLEBaby, Mila Christina, Shopko, Snuggle Me, & Toofeze.
1. The swag! Not only is the bag itself cute, but it will contain samples from our partners, Bug Soother, Diaper Dabbler, GoGo squeeZ, milkies, Mom and Pop Place, Park-West Pediatric Dental, Shea Moisture & Shopko. The bag and the swag are valued at over $40 plus you will find over $40 in coupons/discounts!
Tickets are extremely limited and we will not be selling them at the door. So what are you waiting for?!
Who :: All Green Bay and Fox Valley Area Moms
What :: Bloom is a national event for new and expecting moms hosted by City Moms Blog Network and our sister sites, which will be taking place in 50+ cities across the country during the month of May.
Why :: Because whether you are expecting your 1st or 4th, are a foster parent or an adoptive parent, or considering adding on to your family the future, it always helps to have a network to help you navigate through the trials and tribulations of parenthood. Food and drinks provided. Walk away with a swag bag filled with goodies and enter a chance to win fantastic giveaways that far exceed price of admission! Visit our table sponsors and listen to our expert panel who will cover a variety of topics that are relevant to all moms.
When :: Saturday, May 13th, 9:00 – 11:30 AM
Where :: Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Corporate Center, 333 N. Commercial Street, Neenah, WI
Ticket Price :: General Admission: $10 (Save 25% with promo code GBMB25)